Concealed optical framing projectors
For over 70 years we have been providing professional lighting solutions for art lovers all over the world. Below are some of the technical specifications of our projectors.
Approximate dimensions of our projectors:
- Length: 18cm - 25 cm (7"-10") - Back to front, depending on the lens employed. We have 20 different optical lenses to suit a huge range of requirements.
- Width: 15cm (6") approx.
- Height: 15cm (6") approx.
Approximate space required for installations:
- Minimum depth in ceiling space: 20cm - 25cm (8"-10")
- Minimum space between joists: 20cm (8")
- Recommend joist run length: 100cm
- Minimum trap size: 30cm x 30cm (12" x 12")
- Size of our transformer: 15cm x 3.5cm x 3.5cm approx.
- Mains supply required: 230/240 Volt AC - Where the voltage is different, special transformers are provided.
- Lamp type: 12v 100w or 50w T/H - Can be changed by local electrician once demonstrated
- Wiring: Provision of a 2-Ampre 3-pin socket with plug, or similar, is required in the space adjacent to our projector location (normally 1 metre away from artwork to be lit) and switch controlled in the appropriate room.
- Cleaning of lenses every two years (or as required) carried out by A.J.L. engineers.
- Annual lamp changing and maintenance can be discussed at time of installation.